Monday, March 30, 2009

Home Improvement


I'm back from vacation, and I'm in sweats and stuff int he office at 1:15 pm because I'm about to paint. I'll try to get some pictures for you, but I pose this little riddle....why would I have 12 4x8 boards, two storage tote bins, two eight foot shelving screens, two brackets, 8 carriage bolts, more wood screws then you can imagine (1 1/4 inch and 2 1/2 inch both), an exacto knife, stencils with letters and numbers, 10 gallons of black paint, two cans of yellow spray paint, six cans of white spray paint, and six 8-foot cedar posts? Oh, and 100 zip ties....can't forget the zip ties.....

All try to get pictures of this project along the way....gotta find the disk for the camera.

Also, remember with spring practice starting tomorrow (spring....ha!) any practice time changes will be posted here as well as on the main site, so be alert (the world needs more lerts)...

Frank

No comments: