Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Desktop Background


Like I said....I've been inspired by our fanatical internet fans....I don't know how to post this stuff to our site yet, but I have a schedule wallpaper (oops, sorry Mr. Gates....Desktop Background) featuring Isaiah Burel, Jaron Taylor, and JD Ponciano (the three top returning receivers) available in the standard sizes (I checked wikipedia!) 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x960 and 1600x1200. That's a really small version of what it looks like....right up there...to the upper left.

Until I can figure it out (posting them for instant downloadability), I'm happy to just email them out...just hit me at mercfran@isu.edu, and let me know the resolution you need, and I'll replay back with it. Oh yeah, constructive criticism is encouraged (along with other ideas on folks). Hopefully when we get a soccer and volleyball schedule done and final we can do the same for those guys as well.

FYI, three blog posts on a Wednesday!

1600 x 1200










1280 x 960










1024 x 768



800 x 600

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love these!

-Cub

Idaho State Sports Information said...

Those work OK? First ones I've ever done....I plan on more...I'll take any suggestions/comments you have....you inspired it dude....thanks!

Frank

Anonymous said...

The two highest resolutions will not fit on most desktops as it will cut off some or all of the logo. It is something that I figured out when I tried to do a few.

As for suggestions--just roll some out when you get a chance. I know they will look bad ass. That way fans are sure to find one to suit their taste.

Thanks so much for doing these and having the desire to do more. I know that they take some serious time to put together.


Cub

Unknown said...

I had a hard time getting one with the right resolution so everything wasn't all fuzzy and illegible...but somehow, randomly, I got something to work.