Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good afternoon, Bengal fans

Brad Bugger here, getting ready for tonight's home opener at Holt Arena. Frank M. has graciously invited my broadcast partner, Jerry Miller, and I to post on the Bengal blog. Frank does a great job linking here, so I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to add, but I'll stop in on occasion and give you my thoughts on the Bengals.

Just a reminder, we'll be on the air tonight with the pre-game show beginning at 5:30 p.m. I'll talk to ISU's defensive and offensive coordinators about their strategy vs. North Dakota, Jerry sits down for a lengthy discussion with Coach Z, and we'll have an interview from the Fighting Sioux perspective, as well. I'll also give you my "KeyBank" keys to the game, and up to date injury report.

I hope you're coming to the game tonight, we'd all love to see Holt Arena rockin'. If you do come, bring your radio and tune in to 101.9 FM to pick up the broadcast inside the dome. If you can't make it tonight, you can see the webcast for free on Big Sky TV, and Jerry and I will be providing the audio.

Finally -- thanks for being Bengal fans. It ain't always easy, but it's always fun!

Take care, Brad

1 comment:

Idaho State Sports Information said...

Brad is in the BengalBlog house! Heard lots of good comments on the broadcast...no to try and shock the FCS at Eastern....keep posting!