Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coming Second to Army Ain't Half Bad...

I'll have more on this later, but the bus is leaving for Boise to catch the plane to Spokane to catch the bus to Cheney (whew!) in like 15 minutes, but I got the word that this little blog....this teeny little blog that was banned from existence just a few short months is now officially an "AWARD WINNING BLOG!!!!!" Holy crap, right?

Eye of Sports Media was the runner-up for the ... get this title ... "2008 Eye on Sports Media "Bloodshot Eyeball" Award for Best Sports Information Department Blog" ... behind the U.S. Army Athletic blog, run by Bob Barretta. This might be the coolest award I have ever won....so I'd like to thank Jeff Tingey at this time for allowing the blog to happen, as well as Brad Bugger, who bring some great content with a decidedly Bengal view of things....he's a big key in this award to. I'd also like to thank my wife, my children, Bill Champlin, John Zamberlin, and most of all, Mr. Belvedere...OK, seriously, I'll have more once we get to Boise and their lovely free internet service!

1 comment:

FRANK said...

Congradulations Frank, your work is appreciated.